Swift™ FX Nano for Her
Resmed has discontinued manufacturing their "legacy" masks and mask parts, Please contact us to help with the right replacement for your therapy requirements
Small in Size, Big in Comfort
Comfort makes a world of difference with CPAP therapy and that’s why ResMed created Swift FX Nano for Her. This new compact nasal mask delivers an excellent user experience, without compromising on the big things that matter… like fit, comfort and ease of use.
Designed exclusively for women
Swift FX Nano for Her provides you with the same benefits as Swift FX Nano but features a specially designed cushion and headgear that have been optimised to offer a fit range tailored for women.
Swift FX Nano for Her is able to accommodate your hairstyle, whether you wear your hair short or long, under or over the headgear backstrap. The mask is styled in soft pink tones on the headgear, soft wraps, and tube assembly.
Light and natural
- Swift FX Nano offers you the lightness of a Swift FX pillows mask with the natural breathing comfort of a nasal mask.
Easily wear glasses
- Swift FX Nano provides you with uninterrupted vision, so you can easily wear glasses to comfortably watch TV or read while on therapy.
Maintains a comfortable seal
- Swift FX Nano is flexible, so you can sleep in a variety of different positions without affecting the seal.
- Whisper-quiet vents gently distribute air away from you and your bed partner.
Optional Soft Wraps
- Optional Soft Wraps are provided. They simply wrap around the headgear to add a further comfort layer.
This product includes:
- Short Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.