The Right Fit For You
There's a reason the ResMed AirFit™ N10 ranked as the overall first choice by patients when compared to industry-leading CPAP nasal masks.1 It raises the bar for compact CPAP nasal masks, delivering effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a user-friendly design. The AirFit N10 features a unique under-eye frame that gives you a clear line of sight, while the Spring Air™ cushion fits comfortably on your face for an optimal seal. It's also convenient to wear, with EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips that make it simple to put on and take off.
- Simple. With minimal parts and an intuitive key-clip that connects the cushion to the frame, the AirFit N10 is easy to use, and quickly reassembles after cleaning. EasyClick self-aligning headgear clips also make it simple to put on and take off.
- Proven performance. The Spring Air™ cushion fits comfortably on your face and the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks. Circular diffused venting directs exhaled air away from you and your partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Visual freedom. With a compact design and sleek frame that's positioned underneath the eyes, the AirFit N10 provides unrestricted vision. You can read or watch TV — even wear glasses — while your therapy ramps up.
- Stable seal. The Spring Air cushion is designed to provide you with a comfortable seal as you move during sleep. The lightweight, durable flexi-tube is integrated directly into the frame, so it easily accommodates 360° movement without compromising seal.
This product includes:
- Connector hose
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.