$195 CAD $150 CAD
AirFit P30i - Sleep the way you want
ResMed AirFit™ P30i is designed to keep air tubing out of sight and out of the way so you can sleep comfortably in your favorite position and get closer to your bed partner. Both of you will also enjoy more peace and quiet at bedtime, thanks to ResMed QuietAir™ vent technology – a mask feature designed to break up exhaled air for a quieter and gentler airflow.
AirFit P30i is designed to slide quickly on and off. In fact, twice as many CPAP users find that AirFit P30i is easier to use than the market-leading mask!1 If you need to get up at night, its quick-release elbow allows you to easily disconnect from therapy without the mask parts getting stuck or lost.
- Comes in a Starter Pack with 3 cushion options (S, M, L) for easy and confident fitting
- Most preferred mask of it's kind for treating sleep apnea
- 80% quieter than the market leading mask
- SpringFit frame provides a stable, personalized fit
This product includes:
- 3 x Cushions (Small, Medium, Large)
- Mask Frame
This product comes in a fitpack with cushions in 3 different sizes for convenient and guaranteed fitting.
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.