Evora Full Face
F&P Evora Full Face Performance Made Compact - The next generation of Dynamic Support Technology™
The next generation of Dynamic Support
The F&P Evora Full mask features are uniquely designed to optimise performance throughout the night. Dynamic Support Technology combines Stability Wings with the Floating Seal to allow for freedom of movement while keeping the mask comfortably in place.
The decoupled seal accommodates for movement while the soft silicone gently wraps under the nose for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Soft-knit VentiCool™ fabric headgear for temperature control
- Removable Frame-Clip for easy assembly and cleaning
- Next generation of Dynamic Support. The decoupled seal accommodates for movement while the soft silicone gently wraps under the nose for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Minimal noise disturbance from the exhalation port
- Evora™ Full comes with headgear, frame, choice of extra-small, small/medium and large full face cushions and short tubing or a Fitpack choice
- It is recommended the mask be replaced every 6 months after date of first use. Store dry mask in clean conditions out of direct sunlight
- Mask Frame
- Short tubing
- Extra Small, Small to Medium and Large Cushions
- Mask Frame
- Short Tubing
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.