AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP with integrated Humidifer
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP with integrated Humidifier
Women and men with sleep apnea exhibit different characteristics and face different challenges. That's why we created the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her – the first sleep apnea therapy device designed to provide female-specific therapy. This self-adjusting device also has an integrated humidifier and the optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimize your comfort.
Unique treatment for women
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed's AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea and is tailored to meet the special needs of women.
ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your CPAP interface. When you remove your interface, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen's back light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- AirSense™ 10 Autoset for Her, with humidifier (3 year warranty)
- AirSense™ 10 standard tubing
- Carry case and power cords
- Machine filter
- AirSense10 User Manual
- Lifetime support from our team of medically trained sleep professionals