$215 CAD $115 CAD
The Wisp Nasal Mask from Philips Respironics changes the field by offering a choice of frame styles. Select Clear Silicone Frame for a more traditional feel or Fabric Frame for a softer touch and two fabric options. The Wisp comes packaged with all three sizes of cushions allowing the user to find the best fit and seal. Limited facial contact is achieved through a minimal cushion design. The need for a forehead support is removed through frame and headgear design
The Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics was developed to offer comfort and ease of use while fitting a wide range of users. The first to offer options in headgear materials, the Wisp steps up to a new level of individual choice. Never losing site of the fact that mask comfort promotes successful therapy, the design of the Wisp is lightweight with minimal facial contact.
- Frame Choice - Fabric or Clear Silicone
- Multiple Size Cushions Included
- Minimal Contact Design
- Clear Line of Sight
- Easy to Fit and Seal
- Lightweight, Flexible Short Tube
- Hose Position Options
Frame Options: The unique frame of the Wisp is offered in two formats - Clear Silicone or Fabric. The molded silicone is lightweight and flexible with smooth surfaces. For a different feel, select the fabric covered frame. Extending yet another choice, each side of the fabric frame has different material for different feels. The modular frames are interchangeable and reversible.
Cushion - Minimal Contact & Multiple Sizes: The Wisp cushion is small and lightweight with a minimum of silicone touching the face. No need to wonder if another size of cushion would seal better. All three sizes of cushions are included with the Wisp. It comes packaged with the size Small/Medium cushion in place and can easily be changed with the Petite or Large cushion.
Minimal Design - Clear View: The headgear and frame design is the source of support and seal for the Wisp omitting the need for a forehead support. Having nothing on the forehead makes for a more comfortable therapy experience. People who enjoy watching TV or reading before going to sleep will appreciate the clear field of view.
Flexible Short Tube: The lightweight and flexible short tube included with the Wisp connects to the swivel elbow. It serves as the connection between the long hose and the cushion - allowing for movement without losing the seal. The tube can be disconnected from the elbow for cleaning. Offering choice of hose position, the short tube can be secured to the headgear using the crown loop keeping the hose up and out of the way.
This product includes:
- 3 x Cushions: S/M, Large and XLarge
- Frame: Clear or Fabric
- Short Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.