F&P Vitera Full Face Mask
Comfort is unique, personal and it is the key to successful CPAP therapy. With technologies that work together to provide breathability, adaptability and stability throughout the night, F&P Vitera is a mask that redefines comfort.
Keep cool with VentiCool. Sweating during sleep is a well-known symptom of patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Vitera headgear features proprietary breathable fabric that allows 21 times more air flow and 32% more moisture transfer than the material used in our leading range of full face masks. VentiCool technology helps to keep you cool and comfortable during sleep.
Freedom to move with Rollfit XT. The RollFit XT seal allows the mask to dynamically adapt as you move during the night, keeping the seal in place, as well as reducing pressure on the bridge of the nose. The RollFit XT seal extends 93% further than the previous generation RollFit seal. The RollFit XT seal shape has also been designed to fit a wide range of face shapes and minimize leaks into the eyes.
Other great features
- Removable forehead clip - reduces headgear tangling
- Visiblue colour cues - blue highlights on the mask to assist with ease of use
- Headgear clips - fit it once, and no further adjustments required!
- One size frame fits all three seal sizes (S, M, L)
This product includes:
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.