$185 CAD $135 CAD
Less mask. More you.
With super-soft fit and a minimal appearance, the Swift™ FX makes it easy to forget about your mask and remember what it's like to get a great night's sleep.
- Minimal design reinforces sense of freedom
- Unprecedented softness, simplicity and stability
- Flexible, fluid form follows facial contours and user movements
- Promotes early therapy acceptance
- Intuitive, virtually instant fitting
- Stable performance, even at high pressures
Soft comfort, stable performance
Soft design of the entire system enhances comfort. Dual-wall pillows and flexible cushion base maintain seal while adapting to movement. Flexible, lightweight tubing reduces pull on the mask and enhances stability
Users can sleep on their side or their back, positioning the tube as desired. Minimal design reinforces sense of freedom.
Quiet performance for quiet sleep
Innovative vent design delivers super-quiet mask performance—and gently disperses air away from patient and bed partner.
- Mask Frame
- Short tubing
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.