Swift™ FX for Her
$185 CAD $135 CAD
Less mask. More you.
Drawing on the strengths of the Swift™ LT for Her, the Swift™ FX for Her is even lighter, softer and more streamlined than ever, so you can look and feel more like yourself. Its gentle fit and size range is customized to suit women.
- A choice of pink or light blue and gray backstrap lets you personalize your mask to fit your style
- Soft wraps enhance comfort at the cheeks. Available in gray and pink to coordinate with backstrap
- Minimal design creates a feeling of freedom
- Exceptional softness, simplicity and stability
- Flexible, fluid design conforms to facial contours and user movement
- Intuitive, virtually instant fitting
- Stable performance, even at high pressures
- Comfortable fit, flexible form
Ultra-smooth 360° rotating elbow rotates with easy, fluid movement for flexibility in tube positions. Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends uniquely for increased stability without the use of a tube retainer. Soft silicone headgear cushions the face gently and needs little adjustment.
- Easy to wear and adjust
Simple headgear buckle has clearly marked notches for easy adjustment. Additional buckle notches allow customized sizing for women's fitting needs. Size and name indicators make it easy to identify size and correct orientation. Lock and key for easy attachment and detachment of side straps.
- Customizable to match your lifestyle
Low-profile backstrap with Velcro fasteners are available in small sizes, in a feminine pink or light blue and gray. Soft wraps enhance comfort at the cheeks. Available in gray and pink to coordinate with backstrap Pillow sizes come packaged with XS, S and M to better fit more female users.
Gentle therapy, stable seal
Flexible pillows with trampoline action allow movement in multiple directions while keeping seal. Dual-wall nasal pillows seal on contact for a gentle, comfortable seal, offering a wide fit range and dispersing air gently. Soft, narrow cushion with integrated flexible chamber makes side sleep comfortable and maintains seal during movement. Quiet vents diffuse and direct airflow quietly, away from the user and bed partner.
This product includes:
- Mask Frame
- Short tubing
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.