Swift™ FX Bella
$185 CAD $135 CAD
Less mask. More you.
Featuring a minimal design that reinforces a sense of freedom, the Swift™ FX Bella offers you more choices when it comes to customized fit and personal comfort, so you can look and feel more like yourself.
- Exclusive Bella loops provide an additional option to accommodate a wide range of hairstyles
- Optional Swift™ FX for Her headgear offers two ways of wearing the mask, depending on your personal style and comfort preferences
- Fit range customized for women
- Optional soft wraps enhance comfort at the cheeks
- Exceptional softness, simplicity and stability
- Flexible, fluid form follows your facial contours and movements
Style and design with her in mind
- Bella loops can be worn around ears, providing a user-friendly option for managing different hairstyles
- Optional headgear with pink soft wraps provide extra defense against facial marks
- Stylish pink options to match her personal style
- Packaged with XS, S and M pillows sizes to fit more female users
Easy to wear and adjust
- Bella loops’ intuitive design make them easy to adjust and wear
- Simple headgear buckle has clearly marked notches for easy adjustment
- Low-profile backstrap with Velcro® fasteners
Comfortable fit, flexible form
- Ultra-smooth 360° rotating elbow rotates with easy, fluid movement for flexibility in tube positions
- Spring-flex lightweight tube stretches and bends uniquely for increased stability without the use of a tube retainer
- Soft silicone headgear embraces the face gently and needs minimal adjustment
Gentle therapy, stable seal
- Dual-wall nasal pillows seal on contact for gentle, comfortable seal
- Soft, narrow cushion with integrated flexible chamber makes side sleeping comfortable and maintains seal during movement
- Quiet vents diffuse and direct airflow quietly away from the user and bed partner
This product includes:
- Mask Frame
- Short tubing
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.