$295 CAD $164 CAD
ResMed Quattro Air Full face Mask
Drift off to a great night's sleep with Quattro Air, the lightest full face mask on the market. Its sleek, lightweight design with only four parts makes it easy to use for a comfortable and simple therapy experience.
Lighter, sleeker, simpler:
- 45% lighter than the Mirage Quattro
- Smaller facial footprint doesn’t feel heavy on the face
Quiet, comfortable seal for uninterrupted sleep:
- Circular diffused vents gently directs away you and your bed partner for a quiet night's sleep
- Dual-wall cushion seals comfortably at sensitive nasal bridge area
- Flex-wing forehead support auto-adjusts and features wide range of adjustment for the perfect fit
Fewer parts, fewer hassles:
- Only four parts—the fewest of any leading full face mask—makes it easy to use and clean on a regular basis
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy detachment from your device without having to take off the mask
This product includes:
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.