PowerShell with Extended Life Battery | Z1 & Z2 Compatible
PowerShell® with Extended Life Battery
The PowerShell turns your Z1/Z2 into a totally self-powered cpap solution perfect for travel, camping, or just battery backup while at home. Just insert the Z1/Z2, put in a Extended Life Battery and you can get a full night’s sleep of cord-free cpap. This is the only fully integrated cpap battery available.
The NEW Extended Life Battery has twice the battery capacity of the original Overnight Battery, so even at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) cpap therapy should last 8.9 hours. With lower pressure settings you should get even longer therapy.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit.
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z1/Z2 power adapter
- Insert the battery module and the Z1/Z2 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Traveling abroad? The power supply auto adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- The Powershell is covered by a 2 year warranty.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
|Power / Capacity
|14.4V / 99 Wh
|Dimensions (l x w x h):
|8.25 x 4 x 3.25 in
- The PowerShell battery cradle
- One PowerShell Extended Life Battery
- A lanyard so that you can hang the Z1/Z2 while it is inside the PowerShell. Hang it from your headboard, a tent-pole, the armrest of your seat while flying, etc…