Nuance™ Pro Gel
$185 CAD $115 CAD
We are setting a new standard in nasal pillows masks. Philips Respironics, the world leader in gel cushion technology, is bringing the comfort and sealing power of gel to nasal pillows. As the latest in our groundbreaking new line of masks, Nuance gel pillows represents the new choice for better sleep therapy for clinicians, homecare providers and patients.
Nuance is designed to help patients succeed by providing a more comfortable and familiar feel. With the greater comfort and seal of gel pillows and the ability to fit many different size nostrils, Nuance is truly the new standard in nasal pillows.
Creating a new standard in nasal pillows
- Patients rated Nuance with gel pillows better sealing than the leading pillows mask.
- Causes less nostril discomfort and irritation than the industry leading pillows mask.
Sleep, simple design that makes it easier to use
- Patients rated Nuance easier to assemble, disassemble and use than the leading pillows mask.
Offering patients a new choice for a more comfortable fit
- Patients indicated Nuance causes fewer and less severe red marks than the industry leading pillows mask
- Non-slip headgear stays in place during the night
- Light-weight, flexible tubing
- Conforms to different size nostrils
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.