$295 CAD $178 CAD
ResMed's Fourth Generation Mirage Quattro
The Mirage Quattro's dual-wall cushion with spring air technology follows the contours of your face and gently adjusts the seal accordingly. The moving cushion membrane accomodates shifting and movement during seep to maintain an effective, leak-free seal especially in problem areas like the nasal bridge and chin.
- Mirage dual-wall cushion with spring air technology creates adaptive seal
- Moving cushion membrane at chin maintains seal and accomodates jaw drop and movement during sleep
- MicroFit dial allows users to easily adjust forehead support for personalized fit and comfort
- Improved vent design reduces noise by over 50%
- Set-and-forget headgear clips and slots save optimal fitting settings and allow for quick headgear removal
- Quick Release Headgear clips allow for easy mask removal and eliminate need for frequent readjustment
- Mirage dual-wall cushion with spring air technology enhances seal where it's needed most
- Moving cushion membrane at nasal bridge accomodates different types of nasal structures and prevents leak into the eyes
- Improved built-in vents minimize noise
This product includes:
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.