Mirage Activa™ LT
Fits Right For An Easy Night
The Mirage Activa LT Nasal CPAP/BiLevel Mask combines the original Mirage Activa's superior sealing technology with a lighter, quieter, and more streamlined design. The Mirage Activa LT's unique cushion features an 'active cell' that expands and contracts to suit your movements and therapy pressure changes throughout the night.
The Activa LT CPAP Mask's dynamic cushion is secure enough to give you an effective seal, yet gentle enough to move when you do. Overall the mask feels as though it's drawn to the face—gently, yet securely, creating a comfortable, unwavering seal.
- Dual-Wall ActiveCell Nasal Cushion automatically expands and contracts to create a gentle, yet secure, seal
- Steamlined Forehead Support provides a clear field of vision with a sleek, stylish design
- Quiet Comfort with an updated vent design and diffusion system the Activa LT is 49% quieter than the original Activa
- 360º Elbow Rotation positions the tubing for maximum comfort
- One-piece, Diffuse Vent Design disperses air softly and quietly, away from you and your bed partner
- Set-and-Forget Headgear Clips retain optimal headgear settings and are easy to attach and detach
- Tubing Swivel offers a convenient way to connect and disconnect air hoses/tubing
- MicroFit Dial offers 24 positions for better fit, seal and comfort
- Cushion Clip with Tab allows for easy removal and replacement of the nasal cushion
- Convertable Comfort Cushions from the Mirage Activa LT and Mirage SoftGel can be used with either mask frame
This product includes:
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.