$205 CAD $150 CAD
The Evora Features the world's first CapFit™ headgear and our next generation of Dynamic Support
Just like putting on a cap
Unlike any other CPAP mask, F&P Evora incorporates CapFit headgear that has been designed to be put on like a cap – a simple and intuitive movement that patients are familiar with.
The headgear structure ensures the seal is presented in the right place every time, making life easy for patients and clinicians alike. It is made from soft-knit fabric with AirEdges to avoid leaving marks on the face.
The next generation of Dynamic Support
The stability wings work in synergy with the floating seal to allow freedom of movement while keeping Evora comfortably in place.
Minimal and unobtrusive, the floating seal wraps around the nose to ensure a flexible and comfortable fit. The stability wings are designed to keep the floating seal in place.
F&P Evora has been designed to be a mask that is simple and easy to use.
- Minimal, one-size headgear: CapFit headgear for a simple and intuitive fit.
- The next generation of Dynamic Support: Soft, compact floating seal that sits comfortably under the nose to create an unobtrusive seal.
- Soft-knit fabric: Comfortable headgear designed with AirEdges to avoid leaving marks on the face.
- Radial air-flow: Laser-drilled exhaust holes designed to minimize noise and draft.
This product includes:
- Mask Frame
- Small, Medium and Large Cushion
- Mask Frame
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.