Confidence comes easy with the Eson 2
Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask was designed to meet the needs of patients and sleep professionals, at every important milestone in the sleep therapy journey.
- RollFit Seal. As the name suggests, the one-piece seal 'rolls' back and forth on the bridge of the nose to adjust automatically. In doing so, the RollFit Technology reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- ErgoFit Headgear. This breathable, ergonomically designed headgear has been designed to self-locate high on the rear of the head allowing for head movement (sideways, up and down)..
- Easy Frame. This low-profile frame is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The one frame fits all three seal sizes and has an Easy-Clip frame attachment to aid assembly after cleaning.
- VisiBlue highlights provide visual cues for simpler, more intuitive fitting, disassembly, and reassembly.
F&P Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask is designed to improve adherence in tune with what patients and their healthcare providers want.
This product includes:
- Mask Frame
- Filter Diffuser
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.