$185 CAD $120 CAD
Like wearing nothing at all
The DreamWear mask’s unique design directs airflow through the frame so patients can wear glasses, watch TV, and sleep comfortably. The tubing connection located at the top-of-the-head allows patients to sleep in any position they desire - on their stomach, side, or back.¹ And, it won’t leave red marks on the bridge of their nose
Lighter than our previous generation tube-at-top of head nasal pillows masks³, the cushion is made with soft silicone for added comfort. In a recent study, patients find DreamWear silicone pillows mask more comfortable than DreamWear gel pillows and their prescribed mask
- Fitpack makes fitting a dream! Package comes with three cushion sizes to help you decide which is best
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Silicone cushions prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, and more appealing than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient's cheek
The DreamWear FitPack includes:
- 4 x cushions (small, medium, large and medium-wide)
- Medium Mask Frame with tubing connector
- Arms Headgear
The DreamWear Setup Pack includes:
- 1 Small Cushion
- 1 Medium Cushion
- 1 Small Frame
- 1 Medium Frame
- 1 Headgear with arms
- 1 Tubing connector piece
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.