DreamWear Full Face
$295 CAD $178 CAD
The Most Minimal Full Face EVER!
Introducing the Brand New Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face mask. This mask changes everything! Patients can sleep how they want with the freedom and comfort of DreamWear. One mask fits all three cushion types. DreamWear’s design allows you to quickly and easily switch between full face, nasal and gel pillows cushions without changing masks.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear frame supports full face, nasal and gel pillows cushion to meet patients’ needs. DreamWear’s remarkable design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortable and the tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they desire – on their stomach, side or back.
DreamWear Full face mask combines the innovative hose on the top of your head design with a full face cushion that prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Tubing attachment located at the top of the head to offer freedom of movement during the night
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Users rated DreamWear more stable, more comfortable, and more appealing than their prescribed mask
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient's cheek
- One frame can be used with the Full Face Mask cushion OR the DreamWear under the nose cushion OR DreamWear Gel Pillows Cushion
- Frame, Small
- Frame, Medium
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.