DreamStation BiPAP ASV
DreamStation BiPAP ASV - Servo Ventilation System
Patients who suffer from central sleep apnea, complex sleep apnea, and periodic breathing, such as Cheyne-Stokes Respiration have needs that can change throughout the night, and from night to night. DreamStation BiPAP autoSV is designed to comfortably treat these patients by delivering therapy when it’s needed to help them achieve a restful night’s sleep as well as to deliver optimal ventilation with minimal intervention. Its clinically proven algorithm provides support when needed, and works with patient breathing patterns to minimize applied pressure, pressure support and machine breaths.
- Auto pressure support for periodic breathing - Patients with complex sleep apnea often demonstrate periodic breathing patterns. Our clinically proven servo-ventilation algorithm is designed to adjust pressure support accordingly to stabilize breathing and deliver the minimum level of mechanical intervention.
- Auto back-up rate to treat central events - In the presence of central events, it is important to deliver sufficient ventilation while still allowing natural pauses in breathing. Our BiPAP autoSV’s auto back-up rate is designed to provide support during central apneas while encouraging spontaneous breathing.
- Auto EPAP for upper airways patency - Our patented DreamStation BiPAP autoSV features an auto EPAP algorithm designed to keep the upper airways open. This algorithm responds to obstructive events and proactively searches for the lowest possible therapy pressure.
- Powerful patient-driven design - Designed for ease of use with feedback from hundreds of patients, DreamStation incorporates smart features like a patient-facing color screen, and a sleek, low-profile design.
- Support for long-term use - DreamStation includes features such as Daily Progress Feedback and DreamMapper patient self-management system to help sleep apnea patients start therapy and stay motivated for the long term.
- Designed to create efficiency - With remote troubleshooting tools like Performance Check, and connectivity options including Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and cellular, DreamStation can help reduce costly home visits and let you focus your attention where it needs to be.
|Pressure range||4 to 30 H2O|
|Flex pressure relief||0 to 3|
|Ramp time||0 to 45 min (5-minute increments)|
|Starting ramp pressure||4 cm H2O to EPAP or EPAP MIN|
|Humidification||Heated humidification: fixed, adaptive|
|Data storage capacity (minimum)||SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months|
|Filters||Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine|
|Device controls||LCD, control dial/push button|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (without humidifier); 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (with humidifier)|
|Weight||1.33 kg/2.94 lbs (without humidifier); 1.98 kg/4.37 lbs (w/ humidifier); Including power supply|
|Voltage||100 – 240 VAC|