DreamStation AUTO CPAP
DreamStation AUTO - Experience the Dream!
DreamStation Auto CPAP has been replaced by DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced. To get redirected to the DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced, please click here
Philips Respironics DreamStation positive airway pressure (PAP) sleep therapy devices are designed to be as comfortable and easy to experience as sleep is intended to be. Connecting patients and care teams, DreamStation devices empower users to embrace their care with confidence, and enable care teams to practice efficient and effective patient management. In every way, it's designed to make it comfortable to help you stay committed to treating your sleep apnea.
- The colorful display features an icon-based navigation system.
- Among the leading CPAP brands, DreamStation features comprehensive selection of wireless options — including Bluetooth, Cellular and WiFi.
- Performance Check— gives you peace of mind by simplifying in-home evaluation and troubleshooting, while confirming every morning that your device was working properly through the night.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 days.
- 63% quieter than the ResMed Airsense 10.
- Sleek, User-Friendly Design with Colorful Display: The DreamStation machine is a sleek white color and measures 7.6 inches x 6.2 inches x 3.3 inches and weighs 2.94 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine has a front-facing color display with a large dial for navigating menus.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology: The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway.
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling.
- (Optional) DreamStation Heated Tubing further increases therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture in therapy air all the way to the interface. *Note: the DreamStation Auto CPAP comes with Standard Tubing (not heated)
Advanced Features Incorporated: The DreamStation Auto CPAP has many advanced features included to help the user track and monitor therapy effectiveness. Some of the incorporated features include:
- SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. During SmartRamp if an event requires which requires the lowest pressure of the APAP range, ramp will conclude. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The APAP therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data Displayed: The machine will show on-screen advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Interface Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the interface and display if leaks are detected. As the interface is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- Auto On/Off: The DreamStation APAP can detect if the user has their interface on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
(iOS and Android device not included).
- Regular Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- A-Flex Pressure Relief: A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing patterns by lowering pressure during exhalation. The transition between inhalation and exhalation is also softened, making breathing more natural. As the machine adjusts pressure during the night, A-Flex also adjusts so that the desired amount of relief for exhalation is always given.