Comfort Gel Blue
This product is sold out
Comfort Gel Blue Full Face Mask
Based on the worldwide popularity of the Respironics Comfort Gel Blue Nasal CPAP mask, Respironics has developed the innovative and practical Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Blue Full Face CPAP mask, for CPAP users who require a full face mask to ensure maximum compliance. Featuring the highly popular Respironics blue gel, plus the advanced sure seal technology flap, the Comfort Gel Blue Full Face CPAP mask is a first-class upgrade for patients who are searching for the perfect full face CPAP mask. The advanced design incorporates a replaceable blue gel cushion and silicone flap, combining the comfort of gel with the proven seal of an inflated cushion.
With an all-new full face mask design and easy-to-clean pieces, the Comfort Gel Blue Full Face CPAP mask makes sense for many full face CPAP users who cannot find comfort in their current mask choice.
The adjustable forehead attachment allows adjustments to be made to decrease pressure points on a CPAP users face. The Respironics Comfort Gel Blue Full Face CPAP mask is an excellent choice for any mouth breather whether on CPAP or BIPAP/Bilevel therapy. This Full Face CPAP mask can be used with any manufactures CPAP or BIPAP/Bilevel machine. Easily obtained replacement parts ensures extended use, without having to purchase the entire CPAP mask.
- Forehead cushion provides enhanced patient comfort and easy adjustment.
- Replaceable gel cushion enhances comfort and provides a robust seal.
- Silicone flap with integrated retaining ring uses proven sure seal technology designed to enhance seal.
- Oxygen ports allow for oxygen bleed in or pressure measurement.
- Swivel quick release tabs easily disconnect the CPAP mask for greater nighttime mobility.
- Ball-and-socket clips allow for best angle of headgear support and simple insertion or removal.
- Exhalation diffuser offers quiet exhalation.
- New style of Comfort Series headgear allows for greatest amount of breathe ability without sacrificing stability.
This product includes:
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.