This product is sold out
The ComfortFull 2
The ComfortFull 2 makes it easier for patients who breathe through the mouth while sleeping to comply with therapy and get a good night's rest. This lightweight, durable design delivers more comfort and a better seal than any full-face mask we've ever produced. It's one more reason you can fully count on the Comfort Series to help you fit 100% of your patients 100% of the time.
The ComfortFull 2, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free.
- Soft, dual-flap cushion has been redesigned to be more forgiving for broader noses.
- Polished clear cushion surface provides a more secure seal without sacrificing comfort.
- Adjustable ComfortHeadgear™ and StabilitySelector™ help provide a more personalized fit.
- New cushion and faceplate are now just one lightweight piece.
This product includes:
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.