Minimal Contact Full face Mask
New patients prefer the Amara View over the leading full face mask by a margin of 4 to 1. Additionally, 4 out of 5 new patients prefer Amara View's overall appeal to the leading full face mask.
- Innovative design. With its under-the-nose cushion design, Amara View prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation on the nose bridge. This design gives Amara View the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks and enables wearing glasses, reading or watching TV.
- Additional features. Amara View has no bulky cushion or frame in front of your face and eyes, features soft and comfortable fabric straps and has quick release tabs for easy on and off.
- Easy to use. Amara View is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and is easy to use with one modular frame for all cushion sizes.
This product includes:
- Short Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.