$245 CAD $155 CAD
A soft nasal mask for therapy
The AirTouch N20 nasal mask features a soft memory foam cushion that is designed to be comfortable and limit red marks around the nose. Compatible with the AirFit N20 mask, you can use both cushions in the same mask frame.
The AirTouch N20 memory foam cushion and the AirFitN20 silicone cushion are interchangeable, allowing you to swap between the two as you like. Each size of cushion easily clicks into the same mask frame..
The AirFit N20 was designed to be so easy to put on and use that you don't necessarily need specific fitting instructions or "rules." The secret is in the simple, modular design and magnetic clips, which guide the headgear to its frame quickly and easily.
- Specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile.
- "No rules fit" that is simple to put on and fit, without sacrificing performance.
- Comfortably moves with you throughout the night, regardless of sleep position
- Ideal for those who breathe through their nose during sleep
This product includes:
- Memory Foam Cushion
- Short Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Interface?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy; however, regularly cleaning the memory foam cushion using soap and water will deteriorate the memory foam over time. For that reason, we recommend using mild cleaning wipes and/or a CPAP Sanitizer such as the Lumin or SoClean to clean this mask cushion. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Interface?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Interface every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Interface components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased interface leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your equipment over time.
Is this CPAP interface compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This interface is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This interface will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.