$295 CAD $212 CAD
Our Softest Mask Ever
This is a mask unlike anything we’ve ever designed. The AirTouch F20 is the first ResMed mask to use proprietary UltraSoft memory foam cushion technology for the perfect blend of comfort and performance. The AirTouch F20 delivers unprecedented comfort and a light, breathable seal – even at high pressures. And with its modular frame design, you can conveniently switch between AirTouch 20 memory foam and AirFit 20 InfinitySeal cushions, without removing the mask frame, until you find the best option for you.
The AirTouch™ F20 is designed to fit your lifestyle – featuring magnetic clips, a quick-release elbow and a simple design that make it fast and easy to put on as well as clean and reassemble.
Because of the soft memory foam technology, each AirTouch cushion is designed to be replaced after 2 months of use. Purchase the mask, plus 2 additional cushions today for clean and simple therapy!
- The softest mask we’ve ever designed, featuring an UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion
- Light, breathable cushion is designed to seal across a wide range of therapy pressures
- Modular frame design allows convenient interchangeability with AirFit™ 20 InfinitySeal™ cushion
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- With its modular design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirTouch F20 mask frame.
- Fast and easy maintenance. No soap, no water – a quick wipe down with non-alcoholic wipes keeps the memory foam clean. That’s it. And with regular cushion replacement, patients experience a fresh feeling every time, like a clean set of sheets or a brand new shaving razor.
This product includes:
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer.