AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
$1,495 CAD $1,215 CAD
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP with Integrated Humidifier
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you're receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and more connected to your sleep apnea care team than ever before.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy.
ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, your device comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your CPAP interface. When you remove your CPAP interface, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen's back light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.
- AirSense™ 10 Autoset, with humidifier (3 year warranty)
- AirSense™ 10 standard tubing
- Carry case and power cords
- Machine filter
- AirSense™ 10 User Manual
- Lifetime support from our team of medically trained sleep professionals