AirFit P10 for AirMini
AirFit P10 for AirMini - The right fit for you
For CPAP users who love our lightweight, minimal AirFit P10 nasal pillows mask, we have designed AirFit P10 for AirMini in its image to work specifically with AirMini. We’ve combined the best features of the original mask with our latest technologies so you can enjoy the smallest sleep therapy system available.
The AirFit P10 for AirMini’s minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze. Key-clip nasal pillows feature color-coded sizing and left/right-orientation for fast and easy fitting. The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps. And the AirFit P10 for AirMini’s trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Ultra-quiet The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it's barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.
- Ultra-light Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.
- Snug and stable The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- Comfortable Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask's seal.
- Easy to use Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different color for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), gray (medium) and blue (large).
- Easy to wear The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
This product includes:
- 3 x Cushions (Small + Medium + Large)
- Mask Frame
- Connection tubing to the AirMini with Humidix Filter
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is ONLY compatible with the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with any other CPAP Machine from ResMed or another manufacturer.
What is the difference between the AirFit P10 for AirMini and the normal AirFit P10?
- The AirFit P10 for AirMini is designed with a special connecting tube to make it compatible for use with the AirMini. The tube is NOT interchangeable with the tubing on the regular AirFit P10.
- The fit and cushions are identical between the regular AirFit P10 and the AirFit P10 for AirMini, and CAN be interchanged.