AirFit N30 for AirMini Mask Pack
AirFit N30 for AirMini
Small, easy to use and quiet – ResMed AirFit™ N30 is the CPAP mask that discreetly fits into your lifestyle to help you adjust to therapy. Featuring a QuickFit™ elastic headgear that slips on like a pair of goggles, it’s designed to fit right out of the package. It’s our lightest mask ever* with a compact, but incredibly soft, nasal cradle cushion that rests under your nose and curves around the nostrils, hugging them and sealing comfortably. And it includes ResMed QuietAir™ vent technology, designed to minimize noise by breaking up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly for a more peaceful bedroom.
- ResMed’s lightest mask yet - The N30 nasal cradle mask is ResMed’s lightest mask yet, with a soft, under-the-nose nasal cradle. Small, simple and discreet, the N30 nasal cradle mask minimizes facial contact while maximizing comfort and performance.
- Slip-on QuickFit™ headgear - Adjustable QuickFit headgear slips on easily with the split strap, allowing you to quickly make adjustments when needed. Ideal for side sleepers and those who can get a little claustrophobic, wear glasses, or have sensitive skin.
- Waterless Humidification - Exclusive to AirMini, HumidX technology is designed to deliver a comfortable and convenient therapy experience — without the hassle of distilled water. HumidX and HumidX Plus captures heat and moisture to provide comfort and effective humidification for most climates and sleep environments
- ActiveAir™ Venting - ActiveAir™ uses a flexible silicone valve to regulate vent flow across the pressure range, reducing the overall flow required to achieve therapy pressures. This is what enabled ResMed to create AirMini, the world’s smallest CPAP device on the market today.
This product includes:
- N30 mask frame
- N30 silicone nasal cushions (S, M, L)
- QuickFit elastic headgear
- HumidX™ cartridge
- HumidX Plus cartridge
- AirMini™ tube
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is ONLY compatible with the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with any other CPAP Machine from ResMed or another manufacturer.
What is the difference between the AirFit P10 for AirMini and the normal AirFit P10?
- The AirFit P10 for AirMini is designed with a special connecting tube to make it compatible for use with the AirMini. The tube is NOT interchangeable with the tubing on the regular AirFit P10.
- The fit and cushions are identical between the regular AirFit P10 and the AirFit P10 for AirMini, and CAN be interchanged.