Complete Nasal Cradle Mask System
Introducing ResMed's first nasal cradle, tube-down CPAP mask - ResMed's lightest and quietest mask yet! This mask is lightweight, adjustable, and easy to fit - ensuring your therapy stays comfortable and secure while staying out of your way!
A Nasal Cradle CPAP mask sits underneath the nose, creating a seal at the bottom of the nose without sitting inside the nostrils.
- Curved Nasal Cradle Cushion with front-end tube. Sleek minimal size and simplicity to maximize seal and performance while minimizing facial contact
- QuietAir venting technology – diffused venting makes it our quietest and most diffuse mask yet, minimizing disruptions for the patient and bed partner
- QuickFit headgear – fits right out of the package, just slip it on and off. Also features side clip for easy adjustment and optimal fit
- Three-part simple design – makes it simple for patients and our smallest & lightest mask yet
- Simple Fit and Adjustment
This product includes:
- Mask Frame
FAQsHow often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.