AirFit™ N20 for Her
$215 CAD $135 CAD
Complete Nasal Interface System for Her
What makes a great CPAP interface? Comfort and performance are perhaps the two key factors. The AirFit N20 for Her features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive we've ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is an interface that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
The AirFit N20 was designed to be so easy to put on and use that you don't necessarily need specific fitting instructions or "rules." The secret is in the simple, modular design and magnetic clips, which guide the headgear to its frame quickly and easily. The For Her version of AirFit N20 has stylish lavender accents and a smaller size range.
- Specially-designed to fit all patients, regardless of facial profile.
- "No rules fit" interface that is simple to put on and fit, without sacrificing performance.
- Features InfinitySeal™ cushion technology, our most adaptive yet.
- Comfortably moves with you throughout the night, regardless of sleep position
- Ideal for those who breathe through their nose during sleep
This product includes:
- Short Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Interface?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Interface?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Interface every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Interface components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased air leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your interface over time.
Is this CPAP interface compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This interface is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer.