AirFit™ F20 for Her
$295 CAD $205 CAD
Ultimate Comfort and Performance
The AirFit™ F20 Her is designed to fit your lifestyle – featuring magnetic clips, a quick-release elbow and a simple design that make it fast and easy to put on as well as clean and reassemble. For Her version of AirFit F20 interface has stylish lavender accents and a smaller size range.
The AirFit™ F20 for Her features an InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive we've ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is an interface that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
- InfinitySeal™ cushion is proven to fit 97% of all faces
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the tubing without removing the interface.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- With its modular design, each size cushion can easily be clicked into the standard AirFit F20 frame.
This product includes:
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Interface?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Interface?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Interface every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Interface components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased air leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your interface over time.
Is this CPAP interface compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This product is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This product will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.