$245 CAD $150 CAD
AirFit N30i - The latest in CPAP Mask Technology
ResMed AirFit N30i features a top-of-the-head tube design and nasal cradle cushion that allows patients the freedom to sleep in the position of their choice. The SpringFit frame is designed to adapt to each patient’s face, and the Starter Pack including 3 cushion sizes ensures a quality fit and seal. Starter pack includes 1 Frame & Headgear + 3 cushions (Small, Small-Wide, and Medium).
In a recent sleep study, 86% of users found the AirFitN30i sealed "really well", while 90% found the AirFitN30i very easy to fit and adjust.
- EasyFit The Starter Pack comes with 1 frame and 3 cushion sizes, allowing patients to purchase with confidence
- Top-of-the-Head Tube design means tubing connects at the top of the head on a swivel, allowing patients to change positions throughout the night comfortably and effortlessly
- SpringFit Frame is designed to adapt to the users face, creating a comfortable and secure fit
- Fitted Nasal Cradle Cushion creates a secure and strong seal
This Product includes:
- 3 x Cushions (Small + Small-wide + Medium)
- Mask Frame
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.