Hard-to-fit patients with facial hair, dentures, facial irregularities, nasal bridge breakdown, or even claustrophobia need a comfortable mask—and you need a total solutions product that can help you easily fit these patients. Our FitLife total face mask is the perfect solution for you and your patients.
FitLife provides a quick, robust seal around the less pressure-sensitive areas of the face, while allowing an unrestricted view. Sizing is easy as our large mask fits most patients. As a result, you can rest assured that you are providing your patients with the comfort and seal they deserve.
FitLife is latex-free.
- Large surface area equalizes pressure and flow inside the mask, minimizing eye irritation
- Available in two sizes, the large FitLife fits most users; the small FitLife is designed for patients with small, more petite faces
- EZ Peel headgear tabs allow for quick, easy adjustment and removal of mask and headgear
- Headgear Snap clips simplify putting on and taking off headgear so that there is no need to refit after removal
- Perimeter mask seal with soft silicone cushion fits quickly and evenly for maximum comfort
- Entrainment elbow valve triggers access to room air if therapy pressure drops below 3CM H2O
- Unique radial diffusion exhaust ports deflect exhaled air away from bed partners and provides quiet operation
- An In-line pressure pick-off port allows for pressure measurement or O2 bleed in