AirFit F30 - The latest Minimal Contact Full Face Mask
The AirFit F30 is ResMed’s new minimal contact full face mask and is a great option for those CPAP users who require a full face mask, but don't like to have their nose fully covered by the Mask cushion.
- Ultra compact cushion design – prevents nasal bridge discomfort and marks
- QuietAir vent technology – makes the AirFit F30 the quietest minimal-contact Full Face Mask on the market
- Magnetic clips – makes it fast and easy to put the mask on and off
- One-size-fits all headgear design – easy fitting and adjustment with minimal changes
This product includes:
- Hose Connector
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.