ResMed S10 For Her + AirMini Platinum Package
$2,995 CAD $2,095 CAD
ResMed Air Platinum Package - AirSense 10 Auto For Her + AirMini Travel PAP
*Please note: due to unprecedented demand and Covid-related supply chain delays, the AirSense10 Autoset For Her is backordered for 6-8 weeks. We will work to fulfill your order as quickly as possible, and do apologize for any inconvenience.
Are you having trouble deciding between a stationary APAP Machine for home use, and the convenience of a small travel device? Now you can have both! The ResMed Air Platinum Package includes ResMed's newest technology for state-of-the-art therapy at home, AND on the road. You'll receive:
- 1 ResMed Airsense 10 Auto For Her
- 1 ResMed Airmini Travel CPAP System
- 1 ResMed Airmini Mask Setup Pack of choice (to pair with mask)
- 1 ResMed Airmini Premium Travel bag
- 1 ResMed Air Series CPAP mask of choice
- 2 ResMed Airsense 10 replacement filters
- 2 ResMed Airmini replacement filters
- 1 carton of CPAP Travel Wipes
The Smallest Portable CPAP on the market today. The AirMini promises to be different than other travel CPAPs – packed with proven ResMed technologies so that you'll never have to choose between quality and convenience again.
Whether you're traveling for business or fun, AirMini will help you get the rest you need to always be at your best.
- Small. AirMini is the world's smallest CPAP – weighing less than a pound and fitting in the palm of your hand (5.4" x 3.3" x 2.0")
- Smart. HumidX™ waterless humidification and the AirMini app make AirMini the ultimate in portable comfort and convenience.
- Proven. AirMini delivers the quality of therapy CPAP users have grown to trust from ResMed over the last 25 years, featuring the same proven therapy modes used in the AirSense™ 10.
- Effective waterless humidification. Enjoy the comfort of humidification without the hassle. AirMini features HumidX™ and HumidX™ Plus,* a waterless system that allows you to leave the distilled water at home and still enjoy the benefits of humidification.
- A fully integrated system. AirMini has been specially designed to work as an integrated system. Choose a compatible mask and setup pack to go along with your AirMini to enjoy high-quality therapy no matter where life takes you. And with optional accessories like the AirMini travel case and travel bag, it's even easier to pick up and go.
- Convenient control with the AirMini app. You can control the AirMini from your smart device with the AirMini app. Simply download, connect via Bluetooth and enjoy access to a range of comfort settings that will help you get a restful night's sleep.
- Accessories for every lifestyle. AirMini has a variety of optional accessories available to help make therapy on the go even easier. See more of these products in the CPAP Accessories section.
AirMini is only compatible with specific masks from ResMed (AirFit P10, AirFit N20, AirFit N30 AirFit F20 and AirFit F30), and requires the appropriate Fit Pack. Select your preferred mask and size at checkout.
About AirSense 10 Autoset For Her
The AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you're receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and built in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and more connected to your sleep apnea care team than ever before.
AirSense 10 Features
Advanced event detection
The Air Sense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas so you can be confident that you are always receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp. ResMed's new AutoRamp feature with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease. Once you're asleep, your device comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment you need it.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube with Climate Control technology can provide a more comfortable experience.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen's back light won't disrupt your bed partner. The light also turns off automatically, so you can settle back to sleep without disturbance.