AirSense10 Autoset CPAP (Card-to-Cloud Version) Package
Includes interface | heated tubing | filters | wipes
$1,650 CAD $1,245 CAD
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP (Card-to-Cloud Version) Package - Sleep well tonight
Introducing the quietest CPAP machine on the market—the light-sleeper-friendly AirSense 10™ Card-to-Cloud is quieter than a whisper at only 26 decibels to not disturb you or your partner. Without breaking the bank, the Airsense 10 Card-to-Cloud has the same comfort features as the original AirSense 10, such as SmartStart, AutoRamp, Mask Fit, and Climate Control—just without the built-in cellular communication modem. Take control of your own sleep apnea therapy data—the AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud machine includes an SD card to help you track comprehensive data about your sleep apnea therapy, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports. *Please note: The AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App..
This model does NOT have Cellular or Bluetooth functionality. It will not upload data to AirView or connect to MyAir on your phone. SD card is included
Whisper-Quiet CPAP Machine Creates Fewer Disturbances
At 26 decibels, the ResMed AirSense 10 is considered whisper-quiet, making it ideal for light sleepers. The barely-there sound helps to reduce the noise from your CPAP therapy, so you can enjoy a restful night with your partner.
Travel-Friendly Standard CPAP Machine
Perfect for at-home use or on-the-road—weighing in at only 2.75 pounds, the FAA-approved AirSense 10 can easily be packed in the included travel bag and brought along on your next adventure.
- Auto Climate Control, Mask Fit, and AutoRamp for a Better Night’s Sleep With the AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud, you’ll enjoy class-leading comfort features like SmartStart, AutoRamp, Mask Fit, and Climate Control. To get the most out of your CPAP therapy, use the Mask Fit feature to check your seal for leaks. With the optional ClimateLine Heated Tube, you’ll also be able to adjust your humidity level and tube temperature independently or let the intelligent auto system find the perfect settings for you! SmartStart will automatically detect when you put your mask on and start breathing, and AutoRamp will keep you at a gentler pressure until it detects that you’ve fallen asleep, allowing for a more natural bedtime experience.
- Automatic Pressure Adjustments Save You Trips to the Doctor’s Office Reduce your number of doctor visits for things like changing your therapy pressure. This ResMed CPAP device is able to automatically determine your correct pressure and immediately adjust pressures to match what you need.
- AutoSet Response Soft Mode Helps Ease You Into Pressure Changes Intended for anyone who may be sensitive to rapid increases in air pressure, soft mode makes pressure adjustments more natural and gentle.
- Built-In Heated Humidifier Keeps Your Sinuses From Drying Out To help you sleep soundly and wake up refreshed, the heated humidifier is designed to add consistent humidification to your pressure air, making it easier to stick with your sleep therapy. Using heated tubing with your integrated humidifier can help to further increase your humidity level by reducing rainout.
- Intuitive Front-Facing Display Makes Nighttime Adjustments Effortless Designed with you in mind, the front-facing full-color LCD display allows you to effortlessly navigate your AirSense 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud menu and controls. The intuitive interface and ambient light sensor give you the freedom to make adjustments no matter how dark or light your room is.
- Air Sense 10 Autoset, with humidifier
- Air Sense 10 heated tubing
- Carry case and power cords
- CPAP Interface of your choice (if your interface is not featured here, enter the interface you'd like in the "Notes" section at checkout. We will call you to confirm your choice if there are any discrepancies!)
- One extra 2-pack of machine filters
- One Box of CPAP Cleaning wipes
- Lifetime support from our team of medically trained sleep professionals