Effortless and Effective
The perfect balance of lightweight design and simplicity, the Mirage™ FX is effortless and effective, for exceptional comfort through the night. With its compact design, lightweight comfort and ultra-soft headgear, you'll love the openness and simplicity of the Mirage™ FX. Plus, with just four parts including headgear, wear and care have never been easier.
The Mirage FX Spring Air cushion provides even pressure distribution and comfort, incorporating extra softness at the nasal bridge to reduce discomfort commonly felt in this sensitive area.
it’s easy to clean, wear and adjust ... and being one of the lightest nasal masks on the market, it won’t weigh them down.
- Minimalist frame, intuitive adjustment and a new form-fitting headgear, makes it simple to maintain your perfect fit
- Contoured SoftEdge™ headgear is kind to the face to reduce pressure and marks
- Gentle Spring Air™ cushion creates a perfect seal while delivering whisper-quiet therapy
Wear and care have never been easier
- With only four parts including the headgear, wear and care are reduced to the very basics
- Squeeze tab elbows let you quickly detach your tubing at the mask for easy removal
- Straightforward assembly makes cleaning a breeze
- Reliable, durable, and unbelievably comfortable
This product includes:
How often should I clean my CPAP Mask?
- We recommend daily cleaning of this product to ensure clean and effective therapy. Learn more about cleaning your CPAP equipment here.
How often should I replace my CPAP Mask?
- Health Canada recommends replacing your CPAP Mask every 6 months. Over time, CPAP Mask components will wear and stretch, leading to reduced fit and increased mask leaking. Additionally, bacteria and organic material from your skin, hair, and breath will build up on your mask over time.
Is this CPAP mask compatible with my CPAP Machine?
- This mask is compatible with any CPAP Machine from any manufacturer, EXCEPT for the ResMed Air Mini. This mask will not work with the ResMed Air Mini Travel CPAP.