DreamStation Expert Package
includes: mask | heated tubing | filters | wipes
$1,995 CAD $1,245 CAD
Natural. Comfortable. Sleep.
DreamStation Expert has been replaced by DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced. To get redirected to the DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Package, please click Here
The DreamStation Expert supports long time patient compliance and therapy. DreamStation Expert was designed with feedback from hundreds of patients to provide a simpler PAP experience to help both
new and experienced patients use therapy long-term. A suite of intuitive tools can be customized by your CPAP clinician at CPAP Machines Canada to choose the solution that’s right for you.
The biggest change with the DreamStation Expert vs. the standard DreamStation Auto is in the revolutionary P-Flex technology. P-Flex is a unique comfort feature that applies exhalation pressure relief in proportion to pressure. Like the rest of our Flex algorithm family, P-Flex is designed to enhance comfort by reducing exhalation pressure. But unlike other versions of our Flex algorithm, P-Flex applies increased amounts of pressure relief as therapy pressure increases. The higher the pressure, the greater the pressure support. This results in a more comfortable and effective therapy experience.
What Patients are saying about DreamStation Expert:
- Over 94% are "highly satisfied"
- 83% "significantly preferred" the Expert over their previous device
- Over 88% "highly recommend" the Dreamstation Expert to other PAP users
- Intuitive Menu System: Graphics based menu inspired by smartphone navigation for ease of use
- Ambient Light Sensor: Automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime viewing
- Top-mounted Hose Outlet: Swivel outlet rotates 180˚ for freedom of movement
- Integrated Bluetooth: Wirelessly connects with DreamMapper to allow you to easily track your therapy
- Integrated Cell Modem: Easily share sleep data with the care team at CPAP Machines Canada. The cell modem and lifetime reporting are included with your purchase
- Two-step Air Filtration: Ultra-fine filter provides additional filtration of very fine particles
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure and Opti-Start Technology: The DreamStation Expert monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressures as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the auto-adjusting range, and if an event is detected, increases pressure up to the upper pressure of the range to support the airway.
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube. Included is the DreamStation Heated Humidifier, which connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is designed to be easily taken out for cleaning and filling. Also included is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture in therapy air all the way to the mask.
- SmartRamp: Unlike a traditional ramp that increases pressure constantly over a set amount of time, SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an Apnea event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired.
- Mask Fit Check: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- DreamStation Expert, with humidifier
- DreamStation heated tubing
- Carry case and power cords
- CPAP Mask of your choice (if your mask is not featured here, enter the mask of choice in the "notes" section at checkout. If you forget, don't worry. We'll contact you to confirm your mask before shipping your item(s))
- One extra 2-pack of machine filters
- One Box of CPAP mask wipes
- Lifetime support from our team of medically trained sleep professionals